The Menu bar is the main navigation tool from the web page and is displayed at the top of all pages following sign-in. The specific menus displayed will vary depending on the user permissions. The menu bar also contains the Log Off button to end your session.
Currently, the full list of menus is described further below and are:
- Live - Main screen where alerts, check-ins and assets are displayed
- Check-ins - Screen which shows checked-in users for geo-targeted messaging
- History - Allows operators to analyse and report on historical events
- Notify - Screen where operators can send mass or targeted communications
- Tips - Shows non-urgent tips/reports which have been sent into the system
- Admin - Allows system administrators to configure settings, add users and generate notification templates