This page covers 2 different alert history reports:
- Recent Alerts - shows a summary of the alerts which have been raised in the last 24 hours.
- Alert History - works in the same way as the Recent Alerts however it also allows you to generate a list of alerts between a requested date period.
Pre-requisite: In order to view the Alert History you will need to have Alert History enabled in your user permissions. Please refer to the Editing user permissions user guide or speak to your SafeZone Command administrator to give you access.
To access the Recent Alerts page:
- Click on History -> Recent Alerts (the screenshot below is for illustration purposes only)
- Each alert will display information in the following columns:
- Raised - the date and time when the alert was raised by the end-user;
- Last Updated - the date and time when the last update occurred on the alert;
- Alert icon - showing which type of alert was raised on the SafeZone app;
- Raiser - the SafeZone user who raised the alert;
- Details - clicking on Details brings up the History of the alert.
- Restore - clicking on Restore allows you to restore the alert. This is useful if the alert was resolved in Command by a Command user but the alert/incident is still taking place. The alert will re-appear on the Live screen as an alert which the Command and OmniGuard users can respond to.
To access the Alert History:
- Click on History -> Alert History (the screenshot below is for illustration purposes only)
- By default, all regions will be selected however you can select/de-select any regions you wish to report on by ticking/un-ticking the boxes next to the region/region group names under the Regions column.
If you have allowed for the SafeZone alert buttons to be raised outside of your regions, you can include those alerts raised by ticking the check-box for "Outside regions" (ticked by default). To configure the SafeZone alert buttons to raise alerts when outside a region, please see the guide on Global Settings - Help, First Aid and Duress Alert Settings.
(Don't have any regions or region groups set up? Please see the guides for Regions - Creating a new region, Regions - Editing a region and Region Groups - Creating and Editing a Region Group to get them set up)
- Select the time period to report on in the Time Period section. Select the Start and End date and time.
- Under Alert Type you can choose which types of alert to report on and you can also report on any test alerts by ticking the check-box for "Include Test Alerts" (Test Alerts are any alerts that have been sent whilst the user was in a region that was set up as a Test region)
- Under Users, you can choose to generate the history report for "All Users" (default),
or a "Specific User"
- Once you have entered in the search criteria click on Run Report in the top right to generate the report.
- The Alert History report will appear once it has generated the report data.
- To view the Parameters of your report you can click on the + to view the report parameters.
The Export button allows you to extract a report of all alerts that appear in the Alert History. This alert report is different from the report export in the Alert Details which provides a report for a single alert. To export a report in Excel:
- Click on Export in the top right.
- This will generate a report showing the details of all alerts raised in the system during the requested timeframe. The report will download to your computer through your web browser.
- Click on the Excel file to open up the report. An example report looks like the screenshot below:
In the alert details page, you can view a playback of the alert and export the alert to Excel. To view the details of an alert:
- Click on the Details button to the right of the alert.
- The Map/Satellite view buttons allow you to change between map and satellite views by clicking on the Map and Satellite buttons in the top right.
- You can also zoom using the + and - buttons in the bottom left.
- The playback buttons allow you to rewind, play, pause, increase playback speed (up to 32x) and fast forward. You can also drag the marker on the playback bar to manually skip to a section of the alert.
- Click on Export to Excel to export the details of the alert to an Excel file.
The Excel file will report on the individual alert compared to a list of alerts as described in the Export instructions.
- The Time on the right side of the playback bar is the time the alert occurred.
- The "Show labels" check-box will show/hide the labels for the SafeZone and OmniGuard users.
- Ticking the "Follow alert" check-box will follow the alert and keep it in the centre of the screen.
- Ticking the "Trace alert path" check-box will trace a line as to where the SafeZone user had travelled to while the alert took place.
- Below the alert playback you can see the details of the alert
Alert Raiser displays information of the SafeZone user who raised the alert including the user's email address, mobile phone number and a photo if they have uploaded one to their profile.
Alert Transitions displays the progress of the alert from when it was raised to when it was resolved and any activity in between. Once the alert has been resolved, the Resolution Category and any notes from the Resolution Notes will also be displayed.
- If the SafeZone user was engaged in a 2-way chat with the responders, the Alert Message History will display a record of the chat that took place.
- To go back to the list of alerts, click on the Back button at the top left of the screen.