The Notifications History allows you to generate a list of messages which have been sent through the Notify menu in Command.
Pre-requisite: In order to view the Notification History you will need to have View Notification History enabled in your user permissions. Please refer to the Editing user permissions user guide or speak to your SafeZone Command administrator to give you access.
To access the Notifications History page:
- Click on History -> Notifications
- Clicking on a notification will open up the delivery report for that notification.
- As shown in the screenshot above, the information contained in the delivery report displays:
- The sender and time the notification was sent
- Which notification group it was sent to
- The delivery methods for the push notification and the progress of each method. If you have sent out a notification to a large number of users, you can revisit this at any time to see how the notification has progressed.