Used in conjunction with the Wellbeing Assistance feature and Workflows, Schedules allow you to configure a schedule for when a Wellbeing Assistance package will be made available in the system or the condition of when a workflow will run.
Example 1: Your organization provides counselling services to individuals during normal business hours from 9am - 6pm Mon-Fri.
Example 2: From the hours of 6pm - 9am Mon-Fri, individuals can call a mental health support line.
Example 3: From the hours of 9am - 9am Sat-Mon, individuals can call a telephone hotline to speak to a different counselling team that are staffed during the weekend.
To learn more about setting up the Wellbeing Assistance feature, please see our guide here.
To learn more about setting up a Workflow, please see our guide here.
To view any Schedules:
Click on Admin -> Schedules to bring up the Schedules screen
By default, the schedules screen will have no schedules available.
To create a schedule:
- Click on Add Schedule
- The New Schedule window will appear
- Enter the name of the schedule in the Name field.
The Schedule name is a required field. If you try to save without adding a name an error message will appear
- Enter in the Start date in yyyy/mm/dd format. This can be typed into the field
you can click on the calendar icon to select the date from the drop-down
- Enter in the start time
- Enter in the End date in yyyy/mm/dd format.
As with step 4, this can be typed into the field or you can click on the calendar icon to select the date from the drop-down
Important: The End date must be after the start date otherwise you will receive an error message that the End date must be set after the start date.
- Enter in the end time
- You can set up a repeat for the schedule under the Repeat drop-down. The default is set to Does not repeat
- If you would like to set a repeat you can choose from a Daily or a Weekly repeat
- Selecting Daily will allow you to select how many days you would like this schedule to run for.
If the option is set to 1 days, the day selector will appear below. Changing this field to a different number will hide the day selector
- De-selecting a day from the day selector will change the Repeat Every option from Daily to Weekly.
- If you change the Repeat Every from Weekly to Daily, the day selector will re-select all days
- The Repeat End allows you to Keep Repeating the schedule
Repeat until the date which you can specify using the date selector below
- The schedule confirmation will appear below confirming the dates and times that you have selected above.
- Click on to save your changes or to go back to the main schedule screen
- After you have saved, the schedule will appear in the Schedules list, either under Repeating Schedules or On-Off Schedules, depending on the configuration of the schedule.
- To add additional schedules click on the Add Schedules button and repeat steps 2-18.