Welcome to SafeZone Command's Help Centre where the user guides are located. To easily access the guides, please save the link below as a favourite in your web browser:
Command Help Guides (opens up a new browser tab)
SafeZone Command's user guides are also available within Command
To access the Help guides:
- Click on the ? symbol in the top right to bring up the Help Centre
- In the bottom-right of the screen, the Support widget will appear where you can search for a topic in Command (eg. "Regions")
The top 9 articles related to your search will appear in the list.
- Click on the to the article you wish to view to display the article within the Help Centre.
- The article can be displayed within the Support widget while Command is still running. If you wish to open up the page in your browser instead of the Support widget, click on the button to display it in the Help Centre website (will open up in a new browser tab)
- To go back to the list of search results, click on the back button to go back. To close the Support widget, click on the button to close the Support widget.
- Clicking on Contact us will bring up the Contact us form and will create a support ticket in our ticketing system
- Enter in your name, your email address and a description of the issue you are experiencing. You can also include attachments (up to 5) to support your case.
- Once you are ready to submit your support ticket, click on Send. You will receive a confirmation on the next page and a support ticket number in the mailbox of the email address you have supplied.