Command's Drag Dispatch feature allows Command users to manually create an alert on the Command Live Screen which can then be seen by users in Command and OmniGuard.
This feature may be useful when:
- someone alerts the response team to an incident but does not have the SafeZone app installed to raise the alert;
- the alert being raised is outside of the geofence;
- the incident being raised is different to what your organisation classifies as a Duress, Help or First Aid alert (protest, severe weather, traffic incident);
The Drag Dispatch feature appears in the top-left of the Command window.
Each of the icons represents a button on the SafeZone App with the exception of the yellow Incident icon.
To raise a Drag Dispatch alert:
- Drag an alert icon from the Dispatch panel onto an area on the map
- If you have selected the First Aid, Help or Duress alert icons, you will be asked to enter in the user's Given Name, Family Name and Mobile Number;
- If you have selected the yellow Incident icon, you will only be asked to enter in an Alert Title for the incident
- Tap on Raise Alert to raise the alert, otherwise tap on Cancel;
- Once the alert has been raised, it will be visible to responders in the Command website and on the OmniGuard app;
- You can move the alert/incident on the map by clicking and dragging it to its new location;
- The alert/incident will update its location on all responders devices;
Treat the alert like an alert raised from the SafeZone App. Managing alerts is covered in Managing Alerts in Command.