The Live Screen provides you with an overview of the current status of alerts and up to date information on the position of responders, assets and other checked-in users. Clicking on an icon on screen, or in the alert and user list, brings up further information on that item.
The view and the buttons available to you will vary depending on your permissions and system configuration however the key areas are:
A dispatch box at the top left of the window, where alerts can be raised from the Command software by dragging and dropping the appropriate icon onto the map.
For instructions on how to use the Drag Dispatch, please see the guide on Drag Dispatch
- An alerts and user list on the left of the screen showing current events or people who have shared their locations (e.g. Responders, Vehicles, Checked-in users)
- A Map in the main screen which contains:
- Zoom keys;
- Floor selection tool (for systems with Bluetooth indoor location only);
- A toolbar in the top right of the screen which contains:
A search bar to bring up a Google search box to find locations on the map. This also accepts comma separated GPS co-ordinates. Click on the magnifying glass to show/hide the Search bar
Regions menu which shows a list of Regions and Region Groups in your system (where selecting one will fly the map to that area)
Group Filter menu which can show/hide certain user types to simplify the display (e.g. only showing responders and fire wardens in a fire incident)
- The ability to hide and display:
- Checked-in users
- Responders (OmniGuard App users)
- Live Heatmaps (of recent responders’ movements)
- The Start/Stop Map Capture button which allows you to capture a selection of users who are checked in on SafeZone or logged into OmniGuard to be able to perform Bulk Actions
- A Map/Satellite selection button to switch between satellite and map displays
- A Show/Hide Map features button to enable/disable labelling of map features such as businesses, terrain, landmarks etc
- A refresh button, which updates the locations of all SafeZone alerts and check-ins, OmniGuard Responders and SafeTrans Vehicles
- A settings screen which provides additional filtering tools and heatmap configuration
If your toolbar is missing some of the buttons, you may need to review your user permissions in SafeZone. For instructions on how to enable permissions in Command, please see the guide on Editing user permissions or speak to your organisation's Command Administrator or your Customer Success Manager.