If you are viewing this page through the Feedback menu on the OmniGuard App, images on the page might not display correctly on your device. You can tap here to open up in a separate browser window - this will take you out of the OmniGuard app. Use your device's back button to return to OmniGuard.
OmniGuard's Diagnostics menu allows you to perform a diagnostics test on your device which can determine:
- your connection quality to the network;
- your location accuracy;
- whether your device can receive Push notifications;
- whether your device can receive phone calls and SMS;
To run a Diagnostics test:
- Tap on the Menu button;
- Tap on Diagnostics to run the Diagnostics test;
- The Diagnostics test will run automatically and provides you information as shown below.
- You may need to perform a diagnostics test if you are having issues with the OmniGuard Live Screen showing your location incorrectly on screen.
- Tap on the Back button to go back to the OmniGuard Map screen;