The General Settings area allows you to customise the name of the system and choose the time zone. The time zone specified is used for reporting purposes.
To view the General Settings, click Admin -> Zone Configuration -> Global Settings -> General Settings
Here you can change the name of your system and the time zone. The time zone specified here should be for your organisation's main base of operations.
Important: You can set the time zone of other regions (provided they are grouped in a Region Group) in the Region Group Editor menu.
To configure the General Settings:
- Click on Edit to edit the settings
- To edit the system name, add or delete text in the Name field as required.
Important: Changing the system name will change your organisation name as it appears in the email templates that are sent out to your users for invitation emails, invitation reminder emails and password reset emails.
- To change the Time Zone, select the drop-down menu for Time Zone to see a list of time zone options.
- Select the appropriate time zone for your organisation;
- Click Save Changes to save and close the editor menu, otherwise click on Discard Changes to discard.