SafeZone organisations can configure a webpage to be displayed when a SafeZone or OmniGuard user presses the Information button on the app. You can configure the SafeZone app to direct the user to one website when the user is within a SafeZone Region and a different website when they are outside of a region.
Example: tapping on the Information button in the SafeZone or OmniGuard apps directs the user to the Criticalarc information website.
To view the Information Settings, click on Admin -> Zone Configuration -> Global Settings -> Information Settings
To configure the Information Settings:
- Click on Edit to edit the settings
- Form fields will appear for:
- SafeZone Information URL (out of Region) - when the users have exited the regions/geofences;
- Default SafeZone Information URL (in-region) - when the users have entered the regions/geofences
- OmniGuard Url - you can provide the responders with a website accessible through the OmniGuard app;
- Enter the webpage address(es) for where you would like the information buttons to direct the user to (the screenshot below is for illustration purposes only)
- Click Save Changes to save and close the editor menu, otherwise click on Discard Changes to discard.