The Check-In Settings allow SafeZone users to check-in on the SafeZone app once they're in a region to share their location with Command and OmniGuard users. This feature is enabled by default in Command.
The Disconnection Time Out Alert allows you to enable SafeZone to raise an alert if SafeZone users have been disconnected after a specified period of time. It is recommended to enable this feature for high-risk user groups rather than all users (or more specifically all user groups) to reduce the number of disconnection alerts being received in Command/OmniGuard.
For instructions on how to create user groups, please see the guide on User Groups
To view the Check-In Settings, click on Admin -> Zone Configuration -> Global Settings -> Check-In Settings
To configure the Check-In Settings:
- Click on Edit
- To allow for users to check-in on the SafeZone App, tick the check-box for Allow check-ins
Important: Disabling check-ins will prevent all of your users from checking in on the SafeZone App.
- To enable alerts to be raised when SafeZone users have been disconnected, tick the check-box for Enable Disconnection Timeout Alert
- You can specify which user group to check for disconnections by selecting which group in the drop-down menu (the default is set to "- Check all users -")
- You can also specify how many minutes the user can be disconnected before an alert is raised by adding in the number of minutes in the Disconnection Timeout in Minutes field.
- SafeZone allows you to configure the amount in minutes before the check-in timer expiry notification message appears. The notification message appears on the SafeZone App when the timer is about to expire. The default is set to 5 minutes.
To change the notification timeout period enter a number between 1 and 15.
- You can also set a secondary reminder to appear before the timer expires. To enable this, tick the check-box for Enable second check-in reminder notification
Enter in the number in minutes into the Second check-in reminder notification timeout minutes field for when you would like this reminder to appear.
The time you enter must be between 1 and the number you have chosen in Step 6 above.
- Click Save Changes to save and close the editor menu, otherwise click on Discard Changes to discard.