The Check-in Heatmap allows you to generate a heatmap of check-ins (SafeZone users that used the Check-In or Check-In Timer feature) between a requested date period.
Pre-requisite: In order to view the Check-in Heatmap you will need to have Check-In History enabled in your user permissions. Please refer to the Editing user permissions user guide or speak to your SafeZone Command administrator to give you access.
To access the Check-In Heatmap page:
- Click on History -> Check-In Heatmap
- By default, all regions will be selected however you can select/de-select any regions you do not wish to report on by ticking/un-ticking the boxes next to the region/region group names under the Regions column.
(Don't have any regions or region groups set up? Please see the guides for Regions - Creating a new region, Regions - Editing a region and Region Groups - Creating and Editing a Region Group to get them set up)
- Select the time period to report on in the Time Period section. Select the Start and End date and time.
- Under Report Type, you can choose to generate an
- Image per Region (an image for each region in your site);
- Image per Region Group (an image for each region group in your site);
- Image per SafeZone (a single image for all regions in your site)
- You may also have the option to filter the heatmap to only show movements of a specific individual or user group.
- Once you have entered in the search criteria click on Run Report in the top right to generate the report.
- To view the Parameters of your report you can click on the + to view the report parameters
- The heatmap image generated will show you where check-ins have occurred in your regions.
- The heatmap images are useful to know where your users are checking in on-site and where to co-ordinate security patrols.