The Check-in History allows you to generate a list of check-ins (SafeZone users that used the Check-In or Check-In Timer feature) between a requested date period.
Pre-requisite: In order to view the Check-in History you will need to have Check-In History enabled in your user permissions. Please refer to the Editing user permissions user guide or speak to your SafeZone Command administrator to give you access.
To access the Check-In History page:
- Click on History -> Check-In History (the screenshot below is for demonstration purposes only)
- Under Regions, you can choose which regions and/region groups to generate the history report.
If you have allowed for the SafeZone alert buttons to be raised outside of your regions, you can include those alerts raised by ticking the check-box for "Outside regions" (ticked by default). To configure the SafeZone alert buttons to raise alerts when outside a region, please see the guide on Global Settings - Help, First Aid and Duress Alert Settings.
(Don't have any regions or region groups set up? Please see the guides for Regions - Creating a new region, Regions - Editing a region and Region Groups - Creating and Editing a Region Group to get them set up)
- Select the time period to report on in the Time Period section. Select the Start and End date and time.
- Once you have entered in the search criteria click on Run Report in the top right to generate the report.
- To view the Parameters of your report you can click on the v drop-down to view the report parameters.
The Export button allows you to extract a report of all regions that a check-in occurred during the requested time period. To export the list of regions:
- Click on Export in the top right. The report will download to your computer through your web browser.
- Click on the Excel file to open up the report. An example report looks like the screenshot below:
You have the ability to view a replay of all check-in history playbacks or an individual playback.
To view a replay of all check-in history playbacks:
- Click on Replay to replay all the asset history playbacks in the list.
The replay will start from the "Report Start" date until the "Report End" date as per your report parameters. If you had generated a report to start from the 1st of the month and the first check-in does not occur until the 14th of the month, the report playback will not show any check-ins during playback until the playback gets to the 14th of the month.
To view an individual check-in history:
- Click on the button to the left of the check-in;
- The map view allows you to change between map and satellite views by clicking on the Map and Satellite buttons in the top right.
- You can also zoom using the + and - buttons in the bottom left.
- The playback buttons allow you to rewind, play, pause, increase playback speed (up to 32x) and fast forward. You can also drag the marker on the playback bar to manually skip to a section of the alert.
- The Time on the right side of the playback bar is the time the check-in occurred.
- The "Show labels" check-box will show/hide the labels for the SafeZone users.
- Ticking the "Follow all check-ins" check-box will follow all check-ins on the screen.
- Below the check-in playback you can see the details of the check-in
Selected Check-in displays information of the SafeZone user who checked-in including the user's email address, mobile phone number and a photo if they have uploaded one to their profile.
- The Check-in List displays the users who were checked-in to the region at that particular time.
- To go back to the list of check-ins, click on the Back button at the top left of the screen.