The Asset History Playback allows you to replay the movements of responders in a specified region at a specified time. For some environments with Bluetooth-based location services, there is also the ability to get an estimate of overall time spent in regions by responders.
Pre-requisite: In order to view the Asset History Playback you will need to have Asset History enabled in your user permissions. Please refer to the Editing user permissions user guide or speak to your SafeZone Command administrator to give you access.
To access the Asset History Playback:
- Click on History -> Asset History Playback (the screenshot below is for illustration purposes only)
- By default, all regions will be selected however you can select/de-select any regions you wish to report on by ticking/un-ticking the boxes next to the region/region group names under the Regions column.
If you have allowed for the SafeZone alert buttons to be raised outside of your regions, you can include those alerts raised by ticking the check-box for "Outside regions" (ticked by default). To configure the SafeZone alert buttons to raise alerts when outside a region, please see the guide on Global Settings - Help, First Aid and Duress Alert Settings.
(Don't have any regions or region groups set up? Please see the guides for Regions - Creating a new region, Regions - Editing a region and Region Groups - Creating and Editing a Region Group to get them set up)
- Select the time period to report on in the Time Period section. Select the Start and End date and time.
- Click on Run Report to run the report (the screenshot below is for demonstration purposes only)
- To view the Parameters of your report you can click on the drop-down in the top-right to view the report parameters.
The Export button allows you to extract a report of all regions that appear in the Asset History Playback. To get an export of the asset history playback in Excel:
- Click on Export in the top right.
- This will generate a report showing the details of regions where responders' movements were recorded. The report will download to your computer through your web browser.
- Click on the Excel file to open up the report. An example report looks like the screenshot below:
You have the ability to view a replay of all asset history playbacks or an individual playback.
To view a replay of all asset history playbacks:
- Click on Replay to replay all the asset history playbacks in the list.
The replay will start from the "Report Start" date until the "Report End" date as per your report parameters. If you had generated a report to start from the 1st of the month and the first asset does not log into OmniGuard until the 14th of the month, the report playback will not show any assets during playback until the playback gets to the 14th of the month.
To view an individual asset history playback:
- Click on the play button to the left region in the Asset History Playback list
- The playback screen will appear with the region showing on the map.
- The Map/Satellite view buttons allow you to change between map and satellite views by clicking on the Map and Satellite buttons in the top right.
- You can also zoom using the + and - buttons in the bottom left.
- The playback buttons allow you to rewind, play, pause, increase playback speed (up to 32x) and fast forward. You can also drag the marker on the playback bar to manually skip to a section of the alert.
- The Time on the right side of the playback bar is the time of the playback period that you had selected earlier.
- The "Show labels" check-box will show/hide the labels for the OmniGuard users.
- Ticking the "Follow alert" check-box will follow all assets during playback.
- Below the Asset History Playback you can see the details of the playback
Any assets that have appeared during the playback will be listed below. The Selected Asset will display the name email address and mobile phone number of the asset. The Asset List on the right will display the assets that are present during the playback. You can follow/un-follow individual assets by ticking/un-ticking the "Follow" check-box to the right.
- To go back to the Asset History Playback list, click on Back at the top left of the screen.