The User List contains the list of users who have been registered into SafeZone either as a SafeZone user or as an OmniGuard (Command) user including those users who have been pre-registered into the system.
To view the User List:
- Click on Admin -> Users -> User List
- To search for a name, you can type in the name into the Search names search field at the top. Command will start to search when partial words are entered in
- Clicking on Export allows you to export the list of results into an Excel file.
- By default, Command will display the users who are current (not deleted and not disabled) in the system. To filter users who are Disabled or Deleted click on the drop-down and select Disabled users only or Deleted users only
- By default, Command will display all users in the system whether they are SafeZone users or Responders (OmniGuard and Command users). The grey Responders only button indicates that Command is not filtering out Responders
To filter users who are Responders, click on Responders only. The icon will turn blue to indicate it is enabled.
- To filter users in user groups, you can click on the drop-down and select the User Group from the menu
or you can enter the user group name (or partial terms) in the In user group search field and it will bring up any user groups that have your search term in there
- By default, Command will display 10 rows per page. To display more, click on the drop-down menu for Rows per page. From the drop-down menu, you can choose to display 10, 25, 50 and 100 rows per page
- To change to the previous and next page, click on the Previous and Next buttons
- Clicking on a user's email address will allow you to edit the user's details.